Original hardwood floors and gorgeous arched doorways, but everything else is totally updated!
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to live in the desirable Friendly Acres neighborhood of Redwood City, just a block to the shops and restaurants of Marsh Manor, and quick access to Highway 101.
• Lovely floor plan with sunny living room opening to spacious dining room and large kitchen
• Totally updated cook’s kitchen includes newer custom cabinets and quartz countertops, farm sink, refrigerator, large gas stove, dishwasher and built-in microwave
• Contemporary bathroom with subway tile and gorgeous accents
• Dual pane windows and custom window coverings throughout
• Gleaming hardwood floors and gorgeous new soft gray paint throughout interior
• HUGE patio and play area in back with two large storage sheds
• Attached single car garage with nice stackable washer/dryer and ample room for additional parking in driveway
• Immaculate 940 square foot home on a BIG 6,000 square foot!
• Fantastic location in Friendly Acres just blocks from Marsh Manor and 101
Available NOW! Owner pays for gardening service in the front yard, tenant pays all utilities. No smoking. Security deposit is $4200.00. Pets considered with additional deposit. One-year lease.
Applications and instructions can be downloaded at www.bayareapm.com; $40 application fee per adult payable in cash, cashier’s check or money order to Bay Area Property Management; proof of verifiable income required with completed application forms.
PLEASE NOTE: In compliance with CA Public Health Department safety regulations, only two persons (who must be from the same household) may enter the property at any given time. If there are more than two people in your party, you will be asked to break into groups and tour separately. Showings are scheduled to ensure every party is able to view the property alone and our staff is able to sanitize between showings. All persons wishing to view one of our properties must review and follow our COVID-19 Showing Guidelines found at http://bayareapm.com/resources/COVID-19-Showing-Guidelines.pdf.