• Two bedroom one bathroom duplex
• This unit is located in the Short North District/Italian Village
• Kitchen appliances included (refrigerator and stove) in the eat-in kitchen.
• Small yard space located on the side of the building. You can gain entry from the kitchen.
• The bathroom features a claw foot tub.
• Washer, dryer, and commercial laundry cart are provided in the unfinished basement. Any repairs needed to washer and dryer are tenant responsibility.
• This property is pet friendly accepting only 1 small pet weighing 25 lbs. max.
• Located minutes from the Short North District, dining, shopping and entertainment.
• Short walk to Goodale Park.
• Neighborhood and Community Amenities •
Short North District. Short walk to Goodale Park.
• Property Restrictions •
Pet Policy: Cats and dogs are permitted. Only 1 small pet (25 lbs. max) is permitted at this property
No exotic pets.
Smoking Policy: No smoking.
• Property Description Details •
Parking: Street parking
Kitchen/Laundry Appliances Included: Stove / Fridge / Dishwasher/ Washer / Dryer
Property Type: Duplex
Utilities Included: Water
Landscaping: Landlord responsibility
• Application, Lease Terms, and Fees •
Application Fee: $50 per person (18 and older).
Security Deposit: Equal to 1 month’s rent, depending on credit score.
Additional Fees: Lease-Signing Admin Fee (10% of rent). If applicable: Pet Rent ($50 per pet), Pet Acceptance Fee ($100 one-time nonrefundable).
Application Turnaround Time: 2-3 business days, depending on how quickly we get required information from you and your past landlord.
Lease Length: Typically 1 year
Lease to Purchase Option: Not Available
It's important to us that your new home is in tip-top shape and 100% ready for you to move in. Please allow up to 5 business days after your lease signing for final property inspection, cleaning, and move-in preparation activities (in most cases).
• Company Policy - Common Reasons for Denial •
Evictions or eviction filings in the last 5 years.
Certain criminal convictions in the last 10 years.
Credit score below 575 (575-639 requires a double deposit equal to two month's rent. 640 for normal deposit of one month's rent). Scores are averaged for multiple applicants.
Combined monthly household income of less than 3x rent. Income is combined for multiple applicants.
Unable to show clean rental history (unless first time renting).
This is not a complete list of qualifications, but a summary.
Primary Leasing Agent: Tiffany Haynes
• Who am I renting from? •
RL Property Management manages this property on behalf of the property owner. We take pride in the units that we manage, and treat them as we would our own.
This means you can expect a well-maintained property, prompt service, and helpful responses if you have any questions or concerns. We manage homes and small apartment communities throughout Columbus and nearby areas.
Our company has a 24/7 emergency maintenance hotline, online payments, and other convenience features to make things easier for our residents. Our office is located just east of downtown Columbus and is staffed daily
with friendly and helpful team members who want to make your stay as simple and easy as possible. You can find out more about our company at our website, www.rlpmg.com.