LOCATION: H STREET CORRIDOR - 1726 H St NW #B, Washington DC, 20002
AVAILABILITY: February 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Cats only with deposit; sorry, no dogs
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/47c387609b
• Lovely updated, open-concept, second floor apartment in a two-unit building.
• Gorgeous dark hardwood floors greet you at the front door, leading you up the stairs and flow throughout the entire apartment.
• Modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, white wood cabinets providing plenty of storage, sleek red countertops with beautiful finishes. The open concept layout joins the kitchen and living area.
• Beautiful authentic exposed brick covers one wall of the living room. The window paned back door and a large window allow lots of natural light to pour into the space. A full-sized washer and dryer are also located in the open kitchen and living area.
• A spacious bedroom includes two large windows with shutters, looking out onto H Street, and two closets.
• The bathroom has been updated with a glass top black vanity and tiled stand up shower with bamboo floor and sky lights. The perfect touches to make you feel like you're at a luxury spa!
YOU'LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Perfectly Situated around the corner from Hechinger Mall, just a block and a half from H ST Corridor and Maryland AVE to get all over Capitol Hill/DC
• S41, X1, X2, X3 bus lines as well as Capital Bikeshare are conveniently located for those without a car.
• H ST features all the hot spots you could ever wish for!
• The H Street trolley runs through the H Street Corridor, providing direct access to Union Station, and there is a Capital Bikeshare stop close by.
• Both Giant and a Whole Foods right down the street.
• Kingsman Field Dog Park is a few blocks away with Lincoln Park just a mile away.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.