LOCATION: NOMA/ECKINGTON – 50 Florida Ave NE #324, Washington, DC, 20002
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water, gas, and electric INCLUDED!!! Tenant pays cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/4a352dd04c
• Beautiful one-bedroom condo with high end finishes, hardwood floors, floor to ceiling windows, high ceilings, and modern bath.
• Modern kitchen features stainless steel appliances and expansive breakfast bar with track lighting with attractive countertops and ample cabinet space.
• The centerpiece of the home to host family and friends with a beautiful ambience and outstanding third floor views from your elongated private balcony
• Large living room, spacious for family and friends and cozy for R & R with a movie or book alone or among private company.
• The master bedroom provides excellent natural light.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Perfectly located at NOMA/Eckington neighborhood with Noma-Gallaudet U Metro station (red line) less than a 10-minute walk away, and with plenty of bus lines nearby (90, 92, 80, P6) to get you around the city.
• North Capitol Street, New York, Rhode Island and Florida Avenues are also extremely close by to access the entire city as well as Maryland and Virginia via 395 and the Baltimore-Washington Parkway (295).
• Enjoy the best croissants in the city at Catania Bakery, grab a cupcake at Sweeter Hue, or settle in with a bottle of wine from Domestique Wines, all within an easy 2-minute walk of your new home.
• Get easy access to everything you need at Union Market, Harris Teeter supermarket, Mom’s Organic market, Au Bon Pain, Grassroots Gourmet, CVS, Brentwood Home Depot, REI, Angelika Pop-up theatre, Politics and Prose, and some of the best dining the city has to offer.
• Easy access to restaurants and other services as well at Shaw and Logan Circle to the West and Union Station a few blocks to the South.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.