LOCATION: BETHESDA - 7502 Honeywell Lane Bethesda, MD 20814
AVAILABILITY: August 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant Responsible for Electric, Water, Gas, and yard maintenance
PARKING: One car garage plus large driveway for two cars and curbside for two cars
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/4c9c81206e
• The home is spacious with a grand foyer greeting you home; with hardwood floors and great natural light, discover an intuitive layout with custom built-ins throughout.
• Vibrant living room has tons of charm accentuated by the fireplace’s majesty and the French doors to sun porch. A quaint den/sitting room on the opposite side of the living room features a half bath.
• Newly renovated kitchen is large with ample cabinet and granite countertop space, attractive backsplash, gorgeous tile floor, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, and access to the backyard.
• Large dining room is flanked by the picturesque window looking into the landscaped backyard, perfect for hosting family and friends.
• Downstairs is the partially finished basement where a decorative fireplace lies in a room that could be converted to the third bedroom. The rest of the basement can be used as storage or play room and features the second full size bath.
• On the second level, built in office space provides the convenience for the work at home professional.
• Two bedrooms of equal size on the same side of the home feature excellent closet space and easy access to the full size bath.
• Master bedroom suite is on the opposite end of the home with impressive vaulted ceilings, dual closets, his and her sinks in the master bathroom.
• Fully finished basement provides additional options for entertainment, a full size bathroom, small office/den and access to the backyard space.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Excellent Bethesda neighborhood, one mile from the Bethesda Metro Station (red line). Home is right on the 29 and 32 bus lines and allows for freedom without a car.
• Family oriented neighborhood with Bethesda Elementary School and Sidwell Friends Lower School each just two blocks away, Landon School and NIH each less than a mile away, and Rock Creek Park a short drive.
• Home sits just below the Capital Beltway, providing terrific access to points into Virginia, Maryland and downtown DC via Wisconsin AVE (355).
• Set on a spacious lot, this home has a variety of flowers, plants, and trees spread around the property.
• Private and gated backyard features a peaceful place to relax and unwind, a stone patio to host family and friends and a sun room to meander. The expansive backyard
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.