Off street parking
Love the water?
Town features a large waterfront town park with playground, pavilion, boat ramp and marina
Visit the downtown restaurants then stroll the waterfront promenade for sunset
Walking distance to restaurants and parks.
.3 Miles to Interstate 95
.4 Miles to AMTRAK and MARC lines
.5 Miles to Maryland Route 1
.10 miles from APG
.20 Miles to University of Delaware
.45 Min to Baltimore
First Floor Handicap Accessible!!!
This unit will go fast so get your application in now!
We are dog-friendly (1 dog only), sorry no cats
To see all our listings go to knightscoveproperties.com
The same year that Jacob Tome came to Port Deposit as a light hand on a raft running the gorge, the Susquehanna Bridge and Bank Company purchased a lot at 20 N. Main Street, Port Deposit from Rebecca Creswell on September 15, 1833, upon which to build a banking house. The structure was built of Port Deposit granite, with the original portion erected in 1834 being the Greek Temple central structure. It was completed after the banking company had changed their name on January 18, 1832 to Susquehanna Bank. This bank was short lived however, as it failed in 1835, and soon a newspaper by L.A. Wilmer, the Port Deposit Courant was located therein.Over the years if also served as rented home, quarters for folks working for the Jacob Tome Institute, and even as a temporary home for a resident Catholic priest and his flock forming the nucleus of St. Teresa of Avila Catholic Church. By the end of the century wings would be added and it would become the kindergarten and elementary school of Jacob Tome Institute, serving as same until a devastating fire. The gutted structure was purchased and renovated into 20 apartments in the 1980s, and has remained known as Jefferson Hall