LOCATION: TRUXTON CIRCLE- 1534 1st Street NW, Washington D.C., 20001
AVAILABILITY: July 5th, 2020
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant responsible for water, gas, and electric
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PETS: sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR:
• Gorgeous hardwood floors, exposed brick, and tall ceilings boast this DC classic rowhome with only year-old, BRAND NEW, renovations!
• The open floorplan on the first floor includes a spacious living/dining room area with a window looking to back of home. Bright and open light throughout the entire home.
• The kitchen features granite countertops, sleek stainless steel appliances, with ample cabinet space and access to your private backyard. Check out the beautiful white tile backsplash.
• Private backyard includes a brand new deck, patio, and lawn. Great for entertaining friends or enjoying some outdoor time.
• The home hold four spacious and lovely bed rooms, with beautiful red brick backsplashes throughout the home!
• Three and a half bathrooms for everyone to use and enjoy, with newer, granite finishing
YOU WILL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
• Make your home in the heart of Truxton Circle - one of the hottest neighborhoods in DC.
• Great access to public transportation with an easy half mile walk to three metro stops serving red, yellow, and green lines or jump on the bus just steps from the front door (G2, 96 and other major metro bus routes).
• Get your groceries delivered same day by Google Express or shop some of the best area grocery stores including newly opened O Street Market with the largest grocery store in the district, and in the warmer months enjoy the Bloomingdale Farmer’s Market.
• Enjoy easy access to popular neighborhood coffee shops, bakeries, and eateries including Big Bear Cafe, Compass Coffee, Grassroots Gourmet, and Uncle Chips.
• Take a short walk to eat at area favorites Beau Thai, Rustik, Boundary Stone, or new neighborhood gem, the Red Hen.
• Perfect home for a family with a one block walk to top charter schools (Mundo Verde and KIPP) and other nearby schools in walking distance. Short walk to new Florida Ave Park, Kennedy Playground and Rec Center, and Watha T. Daniel Library.
• For fitness buffs the Dunbar Aquatic Facility is only a block away and many great running routes to enjoy the best of DC.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.