Beautiful condo with private entrance and extra tall ceilings. Unit has 2 generously sized bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Living room features an electric fireplace and open floor concept transitions into a separate dining nook. Lots of storage available! Plenty of hallway closets and an exterior storage closet for all your needs. Home also features walk in closet in the master bedroom and washer/dryer in unit. Easy access to shopping, restaurants, and I-5!
COMMUNITY NAME: The Heights at Ridgeview
YEAR BUILT: 2011
Elementary: Neely O'brien | Middle/Jr High: Mill Creek | High: Kent-Meridian
Oven/Range | Refrigerator | Dishwasher | Microwave | Washer | Dryer
1 Car Garage and Off-Street
Water | Sewer
12 Month or greater with approval
Our Standard Move in Deposit and Fees include a Refundable Deposit of $1695 plus a non-refundable fee of $250. We may ask for an additional deposit based on income, credit score, or background check results.
PET POLICY – Case by Case
IF Pets ARE Accepted, the following policy applies:
• Pet is possible with prior approval
• Pet must be over 2 years old
• Pet must neutered or spayed
• Pet must be and under 30lbs
• No aggressive breeds
• Other restrictions may apply
• Pet application fees are $50 per pet. Monthly pet administration fees are $25 per pet.
• Our Standard Refundable Pet Deposit is $500 per pet (may vary). This deposit would be in addition to the standard security deposit and is refundable subject to property condition on move out.
EASY TO APPLY ONLINE!
$37 - Per Applicant paid online with a credit card!