• Top floor unit on peaceful cul-de-sac
• Spacious kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator and tiled countertop
• Open and sunny L-shaped living room and dining room with hardwood floors
• Bedroom with hardwood floors and double closets
• Remodeled bathroom with tub over shower combo and granite countertop vanity
• Dedicated carport space
• Coin-operated laundry on-site
• Close to downtown Menlo Park with 3 grocery stores, coffee houses, many fine restaurants, bagels, ice cream, banks, retail, Kepler's bookstore, and Menlo Park CalTrain station. Convenient to transportation, Palo Alto, and Stanford University.
Available now! Owner pays water, sewer and garbage. Tenant pays all other utilities. No smoking. Cats considered with additional deposit and references. Security deposit is $2200 with one year lease.
Applications and instructions can be downloaded at www.bayareapm.com; $40 application fee per adult payable in cash, cashier's check, money order or via Paypal to Bay Area Property Management; proof of verifiable income required with completed application forms.