Renter's legal liability insurance required and part of Benefit Package ($19.95 monthly)
MOVE IN 2/1/2020 - NOTE: Photos may or may not be of exact unit. there may be some variances. Unit Has Fresh Paint and New Flooring all around. we are just finishing up the final touchs prior to taking current unit photos.
Remodeled corner 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit.
• Washer & Dryer
• Dishwasher (new)
• Garbage Disposal
• Storage Locker
• Security Key'd Entry
• Lobby & Elevator,
• Intercom Entrance
• Open parking available ($95-$125 per month) (outside stall #B)
• A full wall of west facing windows and deck with a City view
- Walk-able Grocery Stores, banks, shopping on University Way
- Neptune Theater
- Restaurants, bars, night time entertainment
- Heading North one will find the quieter neighborhoods of Roosevelt, Ravenna, and Maple Leaf (excellent bars restaurants and stores in a different setting).
• Application Fee: $45 per adult
• Performance Deposit: $500 due w/ appl (goes towards Sec.Dep once approved)
• Term: 12 months
• Pet Deposit: $300-$598.75 - 2 pet limit. $300 pet deposit for 1 pet
• Deposit: $2295
• Utilities: Tenant pays for electricity
• $50 w/s/g contribution per person
• Required: First, Last, and deposit at move in
• Required: 700 credit Score or better, 2 years rental history, 2.5 to 3 times the monthly rent in income, 1 yr work history.
Please visit www.rentseattle.com
to apply or scroll down and the link will take you directly to our application process. OTHER UNITS AVAILABLE
Best contact option Is to schedule a tour by clicking schedule tour above. If you have any questions please contact Liv McCoy at 206-577.0591 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: University District, University of Washington, Downtown Seattle, Wallingford, Fremont