This one of a kind property offers 2 homes in 1; perfect for in-laws, au pairs, or visits from family and friends. The main house is a dream come true for entertainers with its open floor plan, big family room, lovely pool and stylish outdoor seating. Plus, this terrific location in the Holiday Lake community offers a peaceful, mountain getaway just a 7 minute drive to highway 101 and ten minutes to wonderful downtown Morgan Hill with great shopping and restaurants.
The gorgeous and warm single level 3BR/3BA main house (3177 sqft) includes:
• Elegant entry with high wood-beamed ceilings revealing a sun-lit, open floor plan with wall to wall windows and sliders opening to the back deck
• Spacious but cozy living room with wood-burning fireplace
• Large, dining room open to a meticulous updated kitchen with granite countertops, bar seating, large island with five-burner gas cooktop and all stainless steel appliances
• Separate, spacious family room with high, wood-beamed ceilings, wet bar, sliding doors with access to pool and outdoor seating, and conveniently located full bathroom in this wing perfect for guest use.
• Private, sparkling pool perfect for warm Morgan Hill summers with shaded, built-in outdoor seating area perfect for entertaining.
• Light-filled master suite overlooking the hills and Anderson Lake has direct access to back deck and ensuite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and separate shower PLUS adjoining bedroom ideal for nursery, office or currently converted to a spectacular walk-in closet
• Two spacious, additional bedrooms in this wing with tons of closet space share a spacious full hallway bathroom with shower over tub
• Large, indoor laundry room and pantry with tons of extra storage space
• Spacious, attached 2.5 car garage and ample driveway parking
Downstairs in-law unit (~1000 sqft) with separate outside entrance includes:
• Exterior, private entrance off a large, side deck on the lower level of the property
• Full kitchen and dining area
• Cute, sunken living room with lovely, green views
• Full, spacious bathroom with shower
• Roomy bedroom with large walk-in closet, PLUS
• Large bonus room perfect for extra storage or additional closet space with your own stackable washer/dryer
You really have to see this terrific house to believe it. Custom design touches abound with warm-colored walls, textures and gleaming hardwood floors. The property is surrounded by nature - giant oaks, green gullies and Anderson Lake - deer and other wildlife are regular visitors. The fantastic location feels like a vacation getaway but is just a few miles from 101 and nearby shopping and restaurants. Come fall in love with this perfect place to call home!
Available now! Owner provides gardener and pool service. Tenant pays all other utilities. One year lease. Renters insurance required. Absolutely no smoking. Absolutely no cats. One dog considered with additional deposit and references. Security deposit is $8,000.
Applications and instructions can be downloaded at www.bayareapm.com; $40 application fee per adult payable in cash, cashier’s check or money order to Bay Area Property Management; proof of verifiable income required with completed application forms.