LOCATION: SHAW: 135 S Street NW Unit Main, Washington DC, 20001
AVAILABILITY: June 5th, 2020
LEASE TERM: 12 months
UTILITIES: water included
WASHER/DRYER: in unit
PARKING: available for $175
PETS: case by case
APPLICATION INFO: vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR:
• Step inside a generous light filled home with gorgeous hardwood floors, exposed brick, modern light fixtures throughout and a wonderful ambience to come home to.
• The living area to the front of the home is spacious and has attractive fireplace and wood finishes.
• Dining area between the kitchen and living room features a half bath and tall windows receiving tons of natural light.
• Beautiful chef’s kitchen plays host to soft close cabinet and drawers, ample countertop space, breakfast bar, sleek stainless-steel appliances, and attractive backsplash behind gas stove and oven hood.
• Large sitting area next to kitchen can be converted to eat in breakfast nook, also has access to the backyard deck and parking pad.
• Master bedroom on the second level has exposed brick, excellent closet space and looks down onto S ST and features a high ceiling nook and master bath.
• To the rear of the home is the second full bedroom that looks out to the patio, has vaulted ceilings and excellent closet space.
• The third bedroom in the middle of the home has hardwood floors and built in wall shelving system in closet and can be converted to office/den.
• The second full size bathroom has attractive tile and finishes and is conveniently located with rain shower.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Located a block off of Rhode Island Ave, this classic DC rowhome is between 1st and 2nd Streets and the Shaw-Howard University Metro station is just a few blocks away.
• In the wonderful Bloomingdale neighborhood, you have many options at your disposal, including many terrific eateries on the same block- Red Hen, Boundary Stone, El Camino, Grassroots Gourmet, and Aroi.
• In addition, Big Bear Café, Rustik Tavern, Meats and Foods, Jimmy Wong, Bacio Pizzeria, Windows Café and Market and Showtime Lounge are some other attractive hot spots you will not want to miss.
• Great access to restaurants and bars as well as Logan Circle to the west and Union Station a few blocks to the south
• Home has a private fenced in backyard with large deck and parking pad available for lease.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.