Available now! Please email inquiries and showing requests.
Sunny, spacious, garden apartment in charming, vintage building. Walking distance to Purple Line El Stop, Metra stop, lots of dining options and coffee shops.
- Heat and water included
- Lots of closet/storage space
- Eat in kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Laundry in building (just outside door)
- Small pet friendly (cats & dogs up to 40lbs, breed restrictions, pet fee)
- Responsive maintenance staff
(Photos are of actual unit with and without furniture.)
Evanston is beautiful and urban, with many amenities. Situated right on the lake, there are lots of parks and public beaches. Great shopping and restaurants off of several el stops heading toward downtown Evanston. The purple line el goes from downtown Evanston to downtown Chicago. If you are lucky enough to catch an express train, you'll zip into the city.
$400 Move In Fee
No Security Deposit
General Credit and Income Requirements:
- 650+ credit score
- Gross monthly income should be at lease 3x the rent
(There are some exceptions to these requirements, such as being a full time student and having a cosigner, or being an international student)
Meltzer Real Estate
Equal housing opportunity