Beautiful, spacious apartment in charming, vintage building. Kitchen was just rehabbed with new cabinets, new floor, and granite countertops. Walking distance to Purple Line El Stop, Metra stop, lots of dining options and coffee shops.
- Heat and water included
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Laundry in building
- Small pet friendly (cats & dogs up to 40lbs, breed restrictions, pet fee)
- Responsive maintenance staff
Evanston is beautiful and urban, with many amenities. Situated right on the lake, there are lots of parks and public beaches. Great shopping and restaurants off of several el stops heading toward downtown Evanston. The purple line el goes from downtown Evanston to downtown Chicago. If you are lucky enough to catch an express train, you'll zip into the city.
$400 Move In Fee
No Security Deposit
- 650+ credit score
- Gross monthly income should be at lease 3x the rent
(There are some exceptions to these requirements, such as being a full time student and having a cosigner, or being an international student)
Meltzer Real Estate
Equal housing opportunity