LOCATION: HISTORIC ANACOSTIA/BARRY FARM, 1356 Talbert Ct SE, Washington, DC 20020
PRICE: APRIL RENT IS FREE! $2,012 is the effective rent. Beginning May 1, rent returns to $2,195/month
AVAILABILITY: April 1
LEASE TERM: 12 Months
UTILITIES: Water and security system included; tenant pays electric and cable/internet
PARKING: Assigned parking spot included
WASHER/DRYER: In Unit
PETS: Case by case with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/634d0b8006
• Fantastic townhouse in a great development in SE Washington.
• Light-filled, open living space with lovely wood floors and recessed lighting.
• Large kitchen with tons of cabinet space and stainless-steel appliances. Kitchen also features a breakfast bar for convenience. Plenty of room for a dining nook as well.
• On the ground floor, you'll find a great master bedroom and a second bedroom that's also well suited to a home office. Two full bathrooms and a laundry room round out the floor.
• Enjoy your morning coffee in the sunshine on the lovely little Juliet balcony off the kitchen.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Wonderful location just off Suitland Parkway and 295, just minutes to downtown DC as well as the Maryland and Virginia suburban cities. Bolling Airforce base is just a 10 minute ride from the home.
• You are less than a 10 minute drive to Nationals Stadium, Yards Park, and all Navy Yard has to offer. This includes fantastic options such as Bluejacket, Philz Coffee, & District Winery
• This home is also a quick ride to the new Waterfront neighborhood which boasts The Anthem, Hanks Oyster Bar, The Brighton, not to mention peaceful seating areas on the water.
• National Harbor is around the corner with fantastic weekend enjoyment options including MGM casino, a grand ferris wheel, and endless bar and restaurant options.
• A few minutes' walk to Anacostia Metro Station (Green Line), just a quarter of a mile away.
• Bus lines W2, W3, W8 offer additional options for transportation convenience.
• Nearby Barry Farm Public Recreation and Aquatics Center is home to a state of the art facility with basketball courts, a football and a soccer field, an indoor swimming pool, fitness center, community garden and much more.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.