LOCATION: KALORAMA - 1839 Biltmore St NW #A, Washington DC, 20009
AVAILABILITY: May 19th
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; Tenant pays for electric, gas, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/63d71da030
• Fantastic one-bedroom condo in Kalorama
• Be greeted to beautiful illuminating hardwood floors in an expansive open layout on ground level
• The living room is bright and flowing with hardwood floors, fireplace, natural light and easy access to small patio space.
• Kitchen features excellent countertop and cabinet space, electric range, and dishwasher.
YOU'LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Terrific Kalorama/Adams Morgan condo two blocks from energetic 18th ST, just north of Dupont Circle and west of the U (and 14th Street) Street Corridor.
• Great vicinity and excellent outlet to explore all that the city has to offer at your front door, including restaurants, bars, lounges, cafes, and shops.
• You can walk to Dupont Circle or Woodley Park (red line) or U Street (green and yellow lines) Metro Stations for access all over the city.
• Bus lines are 90, 93, 96, X3 on 18th Street, as well as the H1, 42, 43, L2 and Circulator on 18th Street and Columbia.
• The Marie H Reed Center Pool is down the hill while Kalorama Park and Meridian Hill Park are both just a few blocks away for your peace and quiet in the city.
• Kalorama Mews combines modern conveniences and finishes with the charm and efficiency in this quaint community.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.