LOCATION: Logan Circle - 1306 O St NW #203, Washington DC 20005
AVAILABILITY: September 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Water and gas included; tenant responsible for electric and cable/internet
PARKING: Street parking only
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
Great news! This property is a Vacant Go and Show and available for self-showing without an Agent. That means you can book a showing anytime convenient for you by clicking the scheduling link below. You get the best of everything, the flexibility of accessing the property through secure showing codes but also the back-end support of a Virtual Agent to answer all of your questions and ensure a smooth showing experience. We hope you book today!
VIDEO TOUR: https://youtu.be/p-UDMGKbGXs
3D FLOORPLAN: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=MmidxM1USwL
• Spacious one bedroom located off of tree-lined Vermont Street in a Victorian styled building just below Historic Logan Circle.
• Hardwood floors throughout the unit.
• Gas fireplace in living room opens to a modern kitchen with granite counter tops and brand new appliances.
• Bedroom with nice view and ample closet space.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Easy access to Dupont Circle Metro Station (red line) as well as U Street Metro Station (green and yellow lines) in addition to the 52, 53, 54 bus lines on 14TH.
• Perfectly situated to Whole Foods four blocks away, Trader Joe’s three blocks away, and a plethora of exciting new restaurants (including Le Diplomate right across), stores and shops along the 14th St and U St Corridors.
• Terrific Downtown DC location with neighborhood hotspots such as Meridian Hill Park, Logan Circle and Dupont Circle all within walking distance.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.