Application Pending, NO showings at this time.
Light and Bright Upper South & West facing unit with private deck overlooking the City.
Ample closet space and your very own washer and dryer. All University Heights apartments have box window air conditioning unit & come with a dedicated Storage Locker.
Building amenities include: Security Keyed/Fob Entry, Lobby & Elevator, Intercom Entrance, Controlled access parking available.
Walking distance to stores, shops, restaurants, parks, transit and more. Near UW and University Village
NO Smoking of any kind in units.
• Application Fee: $45 per adult
• Term: 12 months
• Pet Deposit: $300 - All pets require a separate Pet Application. Pet applications are $30 per pet, and will only be charged if you are accepted into the unit. When your application is run, A link to the pet application will be sent to you
• Deposit: $2695
• Pet Rent: $25 per animal
• Parking Available: $95-$125 dependent on Availability
• Utilities: Tenant pays for all utilities: Tenant establishes electricity on their own with Seattle City Light
• $50 w/s/g contribution per person
• Renter’s legal liability Insurance required and part of Benefit Package ($19.95 monthly) or proof of equivalent: Personal Liability Insurance at least $100,000 per occurrence, Each Resident occupying the Premises must be listed on the policy as additional insured, RPA must be listed as an interested party on the policy
• Required: 700 credit Score or better, 2 years rental history, 2.5 to 3 times the monthly rent in income, 1 yr work history, Review of Background.
Photos and video of unit may not be the exact unit but layout is the same with some variation of features.
-To Request a Tour Link:
-For questions please email Liv McCoy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 206-577-0591
-Professionally Managed by Real Property Associates
Key Locations: UW, University of Washington, North Seattle, Wallingford, East Lake, Gasworks, Ravenna, Roosevelt