LOCATION: LeDROIT PARK – 421 T ST NW (Main) Washington DC 20001
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferably
PARKING: One spot included
PETS: One small pet may be considered with monthly fee/deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/70a45480cd
• Originally built in 1875 for Benjamin Butterworth, US patent commissioner & prominent Ohio politician, the Butterworth Mansion is the perfect example of James McGill's "tranquil home away from the hustle and bustle of DC, yet near enough to be convenient".
• The exterior is grand but the magic is definitely beyond the threshold. Be prepared to get lost roaming the cavernous interior of Butterworth Mansion, one of LeDroit Park's original grand homes.
• Living room to the front of the home features excellent natural light, tall ceilings, and terrific design options
• Eat in kitchen features ample cabinet and granite countertop space, washer/dryer.
• Bedrooms are excellent size with terrific access to the bathrooms.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
• Located conveniently off of Rhode Island Ave and Anna Cooper Circle Park, this impressive mansion home is nestled discreetly in the historic LeDroit Park.
• The Rhode Island Metro (red) as well as the Shaw-Howard University Metro (green/yellow) stations are just a few blocks away.
• In the wonderful Le Droit Park/Bloomingdale neighborhood, you have many options at your disposal, including many terrific eateries, including Red Hen, Boundary Stone, El Camino, Grassroots Gourmet, and Aroi.
• In addition, Big Bear Cafe, Rustik Tavern, Meats and Foods, Jimmy Wong, Bacio Pizzeria, Windows Cafe and Market and Showtime Lounge are some other attractive hot spots you will not want to miss.
• Great access to restaurants and bars as well as Logan Circle to the west and Union Station a few blocks to the south via N Capitol
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.