Nearby parks and trails along the Foster City waterfront! This 1593 square foot 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo has an additional den/office that could easily function as an additional bedroom. The building has a pool, lots of gorgeously maintained outdoor space, and a playground! Easy access to miles of outdoor walking trails.
• Stunning kitchen with hardwood floors, granite countertops, and updated stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, stove, induction cooktop, microwave and dishwasher)
• Bright living room/dining room combination with more gorgeous hardwood, fireplace and chandelier lighting
• Balcony overlooking a park area with a playground
• 1 parking space in an enclosed, locked garage
• Master bedroom has carpet, a huge walk-in closet, and an en suite bathroom with granite countertops
• Huge 3rd room perfect for an office, den or additional bedroom
• Washer/dryer in laundry room in unit
• Extra-large walk-in pantry/storage off of living room
Available now. Owner pays HOA dues including water and garbage. Tenant pays all other utilities. Tenants are required to have renter’s insurance. No smoking. No pets. Security deposit is $4000.00. One year lease.
Applications and instructions can be downloaded at www.bayareapm.com; $40 application fee per adult payable in cash, cashier's check, money order or via Paypal to Bay Area Property Management; proof of verifiable income required with completed application forms.
PLEASE NOTE: In compliance with CA Public Health Department safety regulations, only two persons (who must be from the same household) may enter the property at any given time. If there are more than two people in your party, you will be asked to break into groups and tour separately. Showings are scheduled to ensure every party is able to view the property alone and our staff is able to sanitize between showings. All persons wishing to view one of our properties must review and follow our COVID-19 Showing Guidelines found at http://bayareapm.com/resources/COVID-19-Showing-Guidelines.pdf.