CD- In need of true resort style living in a quiet setting surrounded by lush landscaping and all the amenities possible? No need to search elsewhere, but right here in the prestigious Village Walk Community at Lake Nona.
This sought-after Oakmont model with Mediterranean tile roof and waterfront view offers:
• Family friendly 2000 sqft, split floor plan that features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath rooms, a den, a great room, a screened lanai with great water view
• Well appointed kitchen with upgraded appliances. Central air, central vacuum.
•Master bedroom suite with 3 distinct closets and his and her vanities in their bathrooms with a garden tub and a shower. A carpeted walk-in closet with mirrored sliding doors and modular organizer including adjustable shelves
• Other large two bedrooms with closets and a share a bath
• Full-size washer/dryer and a deep laundry sink
• Live monitored security system
• Lushly landscaping with automatic sprinkler system
• 24-hour guard gated community with amenities including a waterfront Village Center, heated resort style swimming pool, lap pool, 6 lighted tennis courts, state-of-the-art fitness center, on-site shops, gas station, lush landscaping, and extensive neighborhood walking and bike paths, and with an onsite activities director to organize community social events in the 26,000 Square foot town center.
Additional Fees Apply:
Administration Fee $195
Pet Privilege Application Fee: $20
Pet Privilege Fee: $250/ On Time Fee, per pre-approved pet
Pet Privilege Rent: $25/Monthly, per pre-approved pet
Utilities & Maint Program: $15/mo
(All Fees are subject to change without prior notice)
Please Note: Applicant(s) maybe subject to HOA application fees, deposits, rules, policies, procedures, and processes. All County does not accept responsibility for HOA rental fees and/or board approval process.