AVAILABLE as soon as June 10th.
Please email inquiries and showing requests.
Beautiful, spacious, rehabbed apartment in charming, vintage building. Walking distance to St. Francis Hospital and South Purple Line El Stop.
- Heat and water included
- Beautiful kitchen with granite countertop, hardwood cabinets, and stainless steel appliances
- Dishwasher & microwave
- Lots of closet space
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Laundry in building
- Small pet friendly (cats & dogs up to 40lbs, breed restrictions, pet fee)
- Storage unit included
- Parking available for an additional fee
- Responsive maintenance staff
Close to St. Francis Hospital and Ridge bus stop. Short drive to Target, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Starbucks, Jewel-Osco and more!
Evanston is beautiful and urban, with many amenities. Situated right on the lake, there are lots of parks and public beaches. Great shopping and restaurants off of several el stops heading toward downtown Evanston. The purple line el goes from downtown Evanston to downtown Chicago. If you are lucky enough to catch an express train, you'll zip into the city.
$400 Move In Fee
No Security Deposit
- 650+ credit score
- Gross monthly income should be at lease 3x the rent
(There are some exceptions to these requirements, such as being a full time student and having a cosigner, or being an international student)
Meltzer Real Estate
Equal housing opportunity