LOCATION: DUPONT CIRCLE - 1621 T St NW #207, Washington DC, 20009
PRICE: $1,995/month - FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED OPTIONAL
AVAILABILITY: May 3rd
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/7421cde041
• Gorgeous FULLY FURNISHED condo in Dupont Circle.
• Hardwood floors cover this bright and character filled space, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere.
• Large living room space can be split with a dining area and comfortable furnishings.
• Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, attractive backsplash, and beautiful hardwood cabinets and includes cookware, dinnerware and utensils.
• Bedroom has large closet with built in shelves and easy access to bath.
YOU'LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Terrific U ST Corridor location just steps away from your morning coffee at Starbucks or gym workout at Vida.
• Three metro lines are walking distance: Red at Dupont Circle or Green and Yellow at U Street. Bus Stop for all the S bus lines just steps away on 16th Street.
• Rock Creek Park Trails are close; run miles along the Potomac or on the National Mall; or walk a couple of blocks to the peaceful Meridian Hill Park.
• Walk two blocks in any directions and you have Adams Morgan, DuPont, 14th Street, and The U Street Corridor for all that the city has to offer in restaurants, bars, lounges, cafes, and shops. Minutes away from Busboys and Poets, Bohemian Caverns, the Codmother, Twins Jazz, Lost Society, JoJo, Local 16 and much much more.
• The Williamsburg is a classic revival building and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.