LOCATION: SHAW - 1708 New Jersey Avenue NW Washington DC 20001
AVAILABILITY: June 5th, 2020
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
PARKING: Street Parking
WASHER/DRYER: In Unit
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/778de9b079
• Enter and discover a spacious open layout with hardwood floors and excellent light filled space with beautiful transom window and foyer.
• The living room features a nook to the front of the home, perfect for a sitting area or. It is split with a designated dining area, convenient to the kitchen and half bath.
• Kitchen has ample cabinet and countertop space, nook for a breakfast bar, newer appliances and access to the backyard.
• Master bedroom with nook to the front of the home is gorgeous with ceiling fan, excellent closet space, and hardwood floors.
• Middle bedroom and third bedroom to the back of the home also provide excellent closet space and one can be used as an office/den.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Excellent Shaw location just three blocks to Shaw-Howard U Metro Station (green/yellow lines) as well as Rhode Island Ave for access to points East and West of the City.
• Terrific downtown DC Access via Metro and G2 Bus at 5th and P and buses 70, 79 and G8.
• Home is located to everything you desire, including nearby Logan Circle, U Street Corridor, M ST and New York Ave.
• Backyard is private, fenced in with brick patio, perfect for entertaining family and friends
• Front of the home features a quaint brick patio set beneath a tall tree and surrounded by landscaped
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.