Spacious studio in a nice, small 5-unit building. Unit features:
• Bright and spacious living room with exposed beams and built-in shelving
• Kitchen includes electric stove and refrigerator
• Large bathroom includes separate dressing area with walk in closet
• Enclosed private patio
• One covered carport parking with storage
• On-site coin operated laundry facility
• Close to shopping and restaurants
• Easy access to freeways 92,280 & 101
Available now. Owner pays water, garbage and sewage. Tenant pays all other utilities. No pets. No smoking. Security deposit is $2000 with a one-year lease.
Applications and instructions can be downloaded at www.bayareapm.com; $40 application fee per adult payable in cash, cashier’s check or money order to Bay Area Property Management; proof of verifiable income required with completed application forms.
PLEASE NOTE: In compliance with CA Public Health Department safety regulations, only two persons (who must be from the same household) may enter the property at any given time. If there are more than two people in your party, you will be asked to break into groups and tour separately. Showings are scheduled to ensure every party is able to view the property alone and our staff is able to sanitize between showings. All persons wishing to view one of our properties must review and follow our COVID-19 Showing Guidelines found at http://bayareapm.com/resources/COVID-19-Showing-Guidelines.pdf.