This beautiful, rehabbed apartment is a 2nd floor unit. Walking distance to St. Francis Hospital, Ridge bus stop, and South Purple Line El Stop. Short drive to Target, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Starbucks, Jewel-Osco and more!
- Heat and water included
- Beautiful kitchen with granite countertop, hardwood cabinets, and stainless steel appliances
- Dishwasher & microwave
- Lots of closet space
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Laundry in building
- Small pet friendly (cats & dogs up to 40lbs, breed restrictions, pet fee)
- Storage unit included!
- Easy street parking, paid parking available - you can rent a few parking spots if you like
- Responsive maintenance staff
$400 Move In Fee
No Security Deposit
Evanston is beautiful and urban, with many amenities. Situated right on the lake, there are lots of parks and public beaches. Great shopping and restaurants off of several el stops heading toward downtown Evanston. The purple line el goes from downtown Evanston to downtown Chicago. If you are lucky enough to catch an express train, you'll zip into the city.
- 650+ credit score
- Gross monthly income should be at lease 3x the rent
(There are some exceptions to these requirements, such as being a student)
Meltzer Real Estate
Equal housing opportunity