This 1,302 square foot, 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is located in fun Central neighborhood. This charming home has appeal inside and out. The tile flooring throughout the main living areas makes clean up a breeze and the kitchen is perfect for the chef in the family with plenty of counter and cabinet space. The flagstone back yard is beautiful with the citrus trees. The built in brick barbecue is great for entertaining in the summer. Being centrally located you’ll be close to shopping, restaurants and parks. The refrigerator, washer and dryer are included. It can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home will be available for occupancy on February 10th. The rental rate is $1,200 per month and the security deposit is $1,300 plus $150 deposit per approved pet. Pets are subject to owner approval.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants' household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. Applicant to provide proof that debts to previous landlords have been satisfied. An eviction can be grounds for denial.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
8. All pets are subject to approval.
9. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.