First floor apartment with separate dining room in charming, vintage building. Walking distance to Purple Line El Stop, Metra stop, lots of dining options and coffee shops.
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Natural sunlight
- Large living room
- Separate dining room
- Storage unit included! (based on availability)
- Large bike storage area available
- Laundry on-site
- Small pet friendly (cats & dogs up to 40lbs, breed restrictions, pet fee)
- Responsive maintenance staff!
(Images are of exact or very similar unit on site)
Evanston is beautiful and urban, with many amenities. Situated right on the lake, there are lots of parks and public beaches. Great shopping and restaurants off of several el stops heading toward downtown Evanston. The purple line el goes from downtown Evanston to downtown Chicago. If you are lucky enough to catch an express train, you'll zip into the city.
$400 Nonrefundable Move In Fee
No Security Deposit
Flat rate $30/mo (Includes: Heat, Water, Sewer & Trash)
General Credit and Income Requirements:
- 650+ credit score
- Gross monthly income should be at least 3x the rent
There are some exceptions to these requirements, such as being a full time student and having a cosigner, or being an international student
Meltzer Real Estate
Equal Housing Opportunity