Welcome to 240 W Charleston in beautiful West Palo Alto, CA! This 3 bed/1 bath rental is 1,080 square ft and located a few miles away from Stanford University
Here, you can relax on the built-in breakfast/dining bar as you sip your morning coffee and take in the leafy outlook or gather with friends for alfresco dining. In the kitchen, a dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, and modern range/oven await, paired with shaker-style cabinetry, marble countertops, and plenty of storage space.
The living spaces are illuminated with natural light, a 2-Car Garage with additional driveway parking available.
This rental home is well maintained and professionally managed… clean and bright for your immediate move-in. Everything in the home is in perfect working order and also includes a washer and dryer.
• Included appliances include a refrigerator, stove/range, dishwasher, microwave, and washer/dryer.
• The living room includes a huge vaulted ceiling and wood stove/fireplace.
• Attached 2-Car Garage.
• Sizes of the rooms, kitchen, bedroom a plus?
• Schedule a Showing - Call: 408-809-5620,
• Lease Term: One Year Lease preferred
• Utilities Included with Rent: Tenant is responsible for all utilities
• Pets Policy: Cats & Dogs are allowed after screening. Pets considered with additional screening required; $75 monthly pet rent + $500 additional deposit per pet (if applicable). All pets & animals MUST be registered on KeyrenterSiliconValley.com/pets.
• No smoking
• Application processing time is 2-3 business days. Please review Keyrenter's Application Criteria prior to applying. $45 Application Fee per applicant 18 or older.
• No sublease/Airbnb etc. Other restrictions may apply per lease contract.
• Security Deposit: Equal to one month rent
• Contact Us: Call 408-809-5620, Email - KeyrenterSV@email.showmojo.com
A portion of Tenant's total amount due ($10) will be used to have HVAC filters delivered to their home approximately every 90 days under the Utility & Maintenance Reduction Program. Residents breathe easy with smart amenities like air filters conveniently delivered to their doorstep. Compared to other similar properties, our tenants experience an average annual savings of $280 dollars in utility and maintenance expenses and promote cleaner and healthier living.
Other terms and conditions may apply. All information including advertised rent and other charges are deemed reliable but not guaranteed and are subject to change.
Custom Wood Cabinets
Fenced Yard (Full)
Gas Range/ Oven
Large Breakfast/Dining Nook
Private And Fenced Backyard With Shaded Patio
Radiant Floor Heating
Refrigerator/Freezer With Water And Ice Dispenser
Two Car Garage