LOCATION: TRINIDAD, 1345 Queen St NE, Washington, DC 20002
AVAILABILITY: April 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays for water, gas, electric, cable/internet, Wired for security system (tenant pays, if desired)
WASHER/DRYER: In Unit
PARKING: Street parking plus 1 garage spot
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/83a83f90c4
• Beautifully fully renovated rowhome with hardwood floors and brand-new windows in entire home provides excellent sun-drenched rooms throughout.
• Living area is large and looks onto Queen ST from the new bay window.
• To the back of the home is a dining room, split by the large kitchen island/breakfast bar. All new stainless-steel appliances, hardwood cabinets, and French door access lead to back yard.
• Master bedroom to the front of the home has large mirror sliding closet doors, hardwood floors and looks down onto Queen St.
• Second bedroom is a terrific sized room, which can be utilized as a large office/den as well.
• Fully finished basement with washer/dryer
• A private fenced in backyard, brick patio, and small porch attaches the private garage, terrific for parking your car in the winter and storage on two levels.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Located next to Gallaudet University. This home is close to Noma-Gallaudet and Union Station Metro Station as well as Florida Ave, Rhode Island Ave, New York Ave, and Bladensburg Road, for great access in and out of the city.
• Incredible options for entertainment, nightlife, tourist attractions, and great access to all points in the city, including Union Market, the H Street Corridor which includes various shops, restaurants, cafes, bars/lounges and eateries.
• There's now an Angelika independent movie theatre behind Union Market. Both Union Market and H Street are within five- to ten-minutes' walking distance. Bardo, an excellent, local beer garden and artisanal brewery, is also a five-minute walk.
• The D3, D4, D8 bus lines depart steps away, providing easy access to all points around the city and a direct route to downtown. The H Street trolley is coming in soon, providing direct access to Union Station, and there is a Capital Bikeshare stop block away.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.