Available Now!! 1 bedroom 1 bathroom Condo in Minneapolis
Right next to the Mississippi River & Nicollet Island! This condo has amazing views of Minneapolis and is close to it all: Northloop, North East, and Downtown. Building offers incredible amenities including indoor pool, hottub, sauna, huge gym, library, greenhouse for plants, multiple event spaces, and even a sizeable movie theatre to host movie nights or get togethers for releases of your favorite shows! This unit is a unique offering with it's walk in closets, fully updated kitchen & bathroom - it was used as THE showing unit when building came out for sale. Balcony on the living room AND bedroom.
Please see below for Virtual Walkthrough:
This condo offers:
-Recent updates throughout
-Amazing views to the NW & NE
- Balconies from Bedroom & Living Room
-Beautiful Hardwood Floors
-Large Bedroom with Walk-in Closet
-One Garage Spot in parking
-Shared Patio Spaces & other Event Amenities
- Pool & Hot tub area featuring high ceilings and great environment
- Amazing & Decked Out Gym with Saunas
- Green house, Library & Movie Theatre spaces available
-Close to Mississippi River, Nicollet Island, North Loop, Downtown, North East Minneapolis
-Option for storage
1. 7-9 months lease term ideal with potential to renew
2. $50 application fee per person over the age of 18
3. This property is NOT section 8 approved.
4. Tenant paid utilities: electricity, phone, internet, and cable.
5. Pets are conditional with a nonrefundable pet fee. (no more than one dog that must weigh 50 pounds or less and no more than 2 cats) Amount of nonrefundable fee and acceptance of pet to be determined; see agent for details.
6. Please confirm property availability and lease terms prior to application.
7. Agency Disclosure: VSM Real Estate is an authorized agent of the property owner and represents them as their property management company. VSM owes tenants and prospective tenants honesty and fair dealings. VSM and the property owner will adhere to all applicable laws related to this transaction.
8. Tenant is required to purchase Renter's Insurance that includes a minimum of $50,000 in liability protection.
9. A lease origination fee of $199 will apply to accepted applications to be paid along with move-in funds