Available May 6th, 2023
Large 2 bed 1 bath Garden Level Apartment in a small well lite building. Enjoy your own private patio just off the Huge Living & Dining area, and just beyond that a large kitchen, Large Bathroom, Bedrooms are large, Master has a walk-in closet/dressing room area.
Unit includes secure onsite bike storage & 2 off street open parking stalls close to the unit. Meow Friends are welcome with rental history. Sorry no dogs.
Just West of I-5 & 520 access, close to everything: easy access to Burk-Gilman Trail, A short walk to the beautiful Lake Union waterfront & Gasworks Park where there are some of the best views in the City of Seattle, University of Washington, Fremont, Green lake, access to major bus routes, Restaurants, shopping & more.
LEASE DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Application Fee: $45 per adult-
• Performance Deposit: $500 due w/ application for commitment to leasing (will be applied to refundable Security Deposit)
• Term: 12 months
• Pets: All pets require a separate Pet Application. Pet applications are $30 per pet & will only be charged if you are accepted into the unit. When your application is run, A link to the pet application will be sent to you
• Pet Deposit: $300 pet deposit for 1 pet (2 pet limit)
• Deposit: $2250
• Utilities: Tenant pays for all utilities - $55 per person W/S?G contribution per month, Electricity Paid to Seattle City Light, Cable/Phone, etc paid to Utility)
• Qualifications must be met: 700+ credit score, 2 years rental history, 2.5-3 X's the mo rent in income, 1 yr work history.
• • Renter’s legal liability waiver Insurance required and part of a Benefit Package ($30 per month) Benefits provided: Actual Tenant insurance, covering up to 10K in contents, Legal Liability Waiver for tenants & owners property damage (i.e. you over flow the bathtub and damage your unit and unit below), Access to online portal, $1000 homebuying credit if you allow us to help you buy a property, Rent rewards/incentives, Positive credit reporting for timely rent payments. Helps Build your credit.
Showings can be scheduled below. Please note that the scheduling system allows for multiple parties to attend a scheduled tour.
-For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-577-0836
-Professionally Leased by Real Property Associates
Key Words: Wallingford, Fremont, Gas Works Park, UW, University District, Downtown Seattle, Eastlake, Northlake Union
2 Tandem Parking Spots
Secured Bike Storage
Storage Locker Included