PROPERTY INFO: Charming light-filled studio available for rent in one of Belmont's adorable vintage buildings, the Belvedere. Original tile, wood floors, and molding add to the 1920's appeal. Large, secured storage locker available in the common area basement. Washer and dryer in unit for convenience.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Close to the heart of the Belmont neighborhood, you don't want to miss out on living in one of Portland's most vibrant neighborhoods filled with locally owned restaurants, coffee shops and more. A walkers Paradise (walk score of 92). Schools nearby: Sunnyside Environmental School (K-8) and Franklin High School.
- $50 application fee per adult
- 12-month lease
- Security deposit: $650 (OAC)
- Pets: Indoor Cats Only and Small Dogs (Two Pet Max)
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in Rent
- Landscape maintenance:
- Water/Sewer: Included in Rent
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: NA
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Parking: Free Street Parking
- A/C: No
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: N/A
- Move in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Upon move in the home will be managed by: Living Room Property Management
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
1636 NW Lovejoy St, Portland OR 97209
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.
Assigned Secure Storage Unit
Free Street Parking!
Water & Sewage Included!