Available now! Charming, vintage second floor apartment with built-in hutch in kitchen and hardwood floors throughout.
- Renovated kitchen with granite countertops
- Dishwasher and microwave
- Lots of natural light
- Large bedrooms
- Laundry on site
- Small pet friendly! (cats and dogs up to 40 lbs, pet fee applies)
- Very large storage units available for rent - 9'x18' (large enough to fit a small car)
- Responsive maintenance staff
Close to purple line el stops, St. Francis Hospital and Ridge bus stop. Short drive to Target, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Starbucks, Jewel-Osco and more!
Evanston is beautiful and urban, with many amenities. Situated right on the lake, there are lots of parks and public beaches. Great shopping and restaurants off of several el stops heading toward downtown Evanston. The purple line el goes from downtown Evanston to downtown Chicago. If you are lucky enough to catch an express train, you’ll zip into the city.
$400 Non-Refundable Move In Fee
No Security Deposit
Flat rate $65/mo (Includes: Heat, Water, Sewer & Trash)
General Credit and Income Requirements:
- 650+ credit score
- Gross monthly income should be at lease 3x the rent
Meltzer Real Estate
Equal housing opportunity