LOCATION: 2712 Wisconsin Avenue NW Washington DC 20007
MOVE IN SPECIAL:
Have an active start date by October 31s and receive a credit for ONE MONTH’S rent!
Average monthly rent is $1,512 for first year with move in specials! Total move in specials savings equal $1,650.00
Security deposit reduced to only $1,000
You can call or email Sara to schedule an appointment at (202) 965-0020
• Spacious Glover Park One-bedroom apartment at the charming The Wisconsin House.
•The Wisconsin House is just south of Massachusetts Avenue and west of the Naval Observatory.
•Great proximity to Glover Park Market & Westchester Market.
• Walk Score considers this outstanding building “Very Walkable”
• Bus lines are D1, 30S, 30N, N4, 37, 31, 33, N2, N6, & N3 with a variety of locations for Car shares and Bike shares that are just less than a half mile away.
• The Wisconsin House has access to the Cleveland Park Metro Station(Red line)
• This location has a great vicinity to explore all of the city has to offer, including restaurants, cafes, shops, bars and parks.
•Glover Park combines beauty and charm with modern conveniences for a wonderful community environment.
•This unit is close to Georgetown University & American University
• This charming, spacious apartments are filled with natural light.
• Unit features warm newly refined hardwood floors throughout unit and modern light fixtures
• Enjoy the stunning panoramic views of the Wisconsin House rooftop deck.
• Warm hardwood floors illuminated with natural light
• On-site Manager + Secured Entry System
•Central Heat and AC
You can call or email Sara at (202) 965-0020
• Available NOW
• Security Deposit reduced to only $1,000.00
• Washer/Dryer on site
• Cats welcome/ Service and Companion animals welcome
• All Utilities included
• Street Parking and reserved parking available
Professionally managed by:
Fred A Smith Company
730 24th St NW
Washington, DC 20037