Located at 1932 N. Bissell in Lincoln Park
This 2 bedroom / 1 bath apartment is nestled on the top floor of a beautifully maintained Brownstone three flat. Just a two minute walk to Armitage Brown and Purple line trains.
- Brand new chef's kitchen
- Custom order 42" white cabinets and white quartz counter tops
- Island with bar stool area
- Deep sink and high end faucet
- Dishwasher, stove, microwave and fridge
- Brand new bathroom with marble tiling, custom tile in soaking shower and high end fixtures
- Central HVAC
- Brand new lighting throughout
- IN unit laundry
- Equally sized bedroom with closets
- Bay windows
- Top floor walk up
- Cats only, sorry no dogs
- Easy street parking with resident permit
- Water included
- Cable ready
- Professionally managed and maintained
Pictures are of model unit - Layout and finishes may differ.
In Lincoln Park, Chicago's motto urbs in horto—or "City in a Garden"—truly comes to life. Historic churches and handsome brick row houses nestled within landmark districts sit next to peaceful parks, while quiet, tree-lined residential areas give way to bustling business corridors.
All lease incentives (rent concessions and/or rent credits) advertised are based on the advertised market rate of the unit. Actual credits will be the per diem value of the advertised amount as a percentage of the actual rent paid by the tenant.
This apartment is listed with Kass Management Services, Inc. Disclaimer: Pricing, availability, services, amenities and specials are subject to change at any time without notice. Information above is believed to be accurate; however is subject to errors and omissions. Photos may be of model unit. Actual available apartment may vary.