Available early July! Please email leasing with any inquiries and showing requests.
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Renovated kitchen with new appliances
- Tons of closet space!
- Large bedroom with two large closets!
- Ceiling fans
- Laundry in building
- Small pet friendly (cats & dogs up to 40lbs, breed restrictions, pet fee)
- Easy street parking
- Designated off street parking spot available, for $100/month!
- Responsive maintenance staff
$400 Nonrefundable Move-In Fee
No Security Deposit
Flat rate $30/mo (Includes: Heat, Water, Sewer & Trash)
- 650+ credit score
- Gross monthly income should be at lease 3x the rent
(There are some exceptions to these requirements, such as being a full time student and having a cosigner, or being an international student)
Walking distance to parks, St. Francis Hospital, and South Purple Line El Stop. Short drive to Target, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Starbucks, Jewel-Osco and more!
Evanston is beautiful and urban, with many amenities. Situated right on the lake, there are lots of parks and public beaches. Great shopping and restaurants off of several el stops heading toward downtown Evanston. The purple line el goes from downtown Evanston to downtown Chicago. If you are lucky enough to catch an express train, you'll zip into the city.
Don't miss this!
Meltzer Real Estate
Equal Housing Opportunity