LOCATION: Observatory Circle - 2223 Hall Place NW, Washington DC 20007
AVAILABILITY: September 1st, 2020
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant responsible for Water, Gas, Electric and Cable/Internet
PARKING: 1 car garage
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PETS: Case by case with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR:
VIDEO TOUR: https://youtu.be/--i2SBkdbP8
3D FLOORPLAN: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=XGx7orodNcd
• Charming townhouse on the most desirable street in Glover Park.
• Built in 1912, this sun drenched 1515 sq ft single family home is full of character with high ceilings, a central skylight and hardwood floors.
• 4 Bedroom, newly renovated kitchen and 2 ½ bathrooms, large living room leading to separate dining area, fully finished basement with in-law suite, private back deck area.
• Featuring rare garage parking space off the alley.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Close walk to public transportation, restaurants, shopping (Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, CVS, Safeway), gyms, post office.
• Nearby schools: British International School, Washington International School: Primary School, French Maternal School, Duke Ellington School of the Arts, Stoddert Elementary School, Hardy Middle School.
• You will love living in the family friendly micro neighborhood on coveted Hall Place.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.