Adorable 3 bed 2.5 bath Townhome. Completely renovated and updated to feel like a Lowcountry beach cottage. End unit to allow tons of natural light yet nestled under beautiful live oaks in a waterfront community. Steps from our USCB campus, downtown entertainment and Pigeon Point park and boat ramp. 1st floor bedroom and full bath for convenience. Generous size rooms upstairs with Jack and Jill bath. Little spaces in front and back for flower planting and relaxing and comes with a private parking space on Pigeon Pt Rd. Kitchen and bathroom upgrades are a must see with Granite counter tops
1. *Bonus Amenity Included* A portion of the resident's total monthly amount due will be used to have HVAC filters regularly delivered to their doorstep under the Utility & Maintenance Reduction Program. This saves 5-15% on your energy bill and helps ensure a clean, healthy living environment.
2. There will be a $75 move in admin fee due at lease signing. This will cover your first month's renters insurance, the move in inspection report, filter and other miscellaneous set up.
3. Tenants are required to view the property prior to lease signing and unfortunately, we can make no special arrangements to rent a property sight unseen under any circumstance.
4. Tenants are required to maintain renter's insurance during their occupancy.
5. All payments for rent and other fees must be made online and are subject to a fee.