Beautiful 1 bedroom in-law suite available for rent with private entrance. Large eat-in kitchen that overlooks living room. Bathroom has stand-in shower. Residential Neighborhood in Glenville with Easy Access To Public Transportation and Major Highways.
We now book our tour appointments online! Please call 475.988.0396 to self-schedule from your phone! Book your appointment online today or anytime 24/7!
Location: 179 Hobart Ave, Unit 2, Greenwich, CT 06831
Security Deposit: $1800.00* (See comment below)
Application Fee: $50 application fee per adult occupant. Each adult must fill out their own application. All adult applicants will be screened prior to being placed.
Parking: 1 off street parking space in driveway
Laundry: Sorry, no laundry facilities
Tenant Utilities: Electric and Gas
Pet Policy: Sorry, No Pets Allowed
Renter’s Insurance or Tenant Liability Insurance required. $150 lease signing fee.
1. Visit RPMSouthernCT.com
2. Click on “Schedule a Viewing/Apply Now”
3. Select the property you will like to view and schedule a day and time
For additional information, please contact RPM Southern CT at:
Call 475.988.0396 or email us at email@example.com
1. Combined applicants must gross 3X the rent, unless on subsidy
2. No recent collections (opened or closed) or late payments recorded on credit report within last 2 years
3. No felony conviction records related to violence against persons and/or property within last 7 years
4. No convictions recorded for the Manufacturing, Delivery, Sale of Illegal Drugs, or Possession with intent to Deliver within last 7 years
5. No evictions, bankruptcies, or foreclosures within last 5 years
6. Must physically view the property prior to having application process
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and is subject to change. Tenant to verify all material facts including but not limited to room sizes, utilities, schools, HOA rules, community amenities, fees and costs, etc.
Professional Managed by:
RPM Southern CT
CT Broker # 791564
Professional advertised by
CT Realtor #RES.0802709