Classic Seattle charm in one of the cities most coveted neighborhoods w/ 3bd + Den, 1.75ba. This 1929 home offers tastefully updated kitchen and bathrooms while maintaining its original character w/ original doors, hardware, and hardwoods. Main floor boasts a large living room with fireplace that opens to a formal dining room as well as a den/office with french doors. Finished basement downstairs adds tons of comfortable sqft and nice laundry room. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms plus a bathroom and walk-in closet. Large private patio gives you everything you need to call this your new home! Easy access to freeways, downtown, Greenlake, shops and restaurants!
YEAR BUILT: 1929
Elementary: Greenlake | Middle/Jr High: Eckstein | High: Roosevelt
Oven/Range | Refrigerator | Dishwasher | Microwave | Washer | Dryer
1 Car Attached Garage and Driveway
Gas Forced Air
12 Month or greater with approval
Our Standard Move in Deposit and Fees include a Refundable Deposit of $3195. We may ask for an last months' rent based on income, credit score, or background check results.
PET POLICY – Case by Case
IF Pets ARE Accepted, the following policy applies:
• Pet is possible with prior approval
• Pet must be over 2 years old
• Pet must neutered or spayed
• Pet must be and under 30lbs
• No aggressive breeds
• Other restrictions may apply
• Monthly pet administration fees are $25 per pet.
• Our Standard Refundable Pet Deposit is $500 per pet (may vary). This deposit would be in addition to the standard security deposit and is refundable subject to property condition on move out.
EASY TO APPLY ONLINE!
$37 - Per Applicant paid online with a credit card!