LOCATION: H ST CORRIDOR/ATLAS DISTRICT - 1377 Florida Ave NE, Washington, DC, 20002
AVAILABILITY: November 1st, 2020
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
PARKING: Private parking pad
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• The main level is sun splashed onto hardwood floors, exposed brick and elongated intuitive living/dining combo for your creativity to run. Half bath is featured on this level.
• Kitchen features Stainless Steel Appliances, onyx Countertops, gorgeous hardwood cabinets with attractive backsplash and access to patio and parking pad.
• Large Master Bedroom on the second level features private deck, full bath and excellent closet space.
• Second bedroom overlooks Florida, has terrific closet space and easy access to shared full bath which has claw foot tub and exposed brick.
• Bonus room can be utilized as a walk-in closet or even a den/office!
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Perfectly Situated at the Florida and 14th ST, Maryland triangle, on the energetic H ST Corridor to get all over Capitol Hill/DC
• B2, X8 and D6 bus lines as well as Capital Bikeshare are conveniently located for those without a car.
• H ST features all the hot spots you could ever wish for including Rock and Roll Hotel, Maketto, Biergarten Haus, Korean Babs, plus much much more.
• Grand opening for Whole Foods in the Apollo was launched earlier this year and is an absolute game changer, located just one mile away on H ST between 6th and 7th
• Stadium Armory Metro Station (blue, orange, silver lines) is just one mile away while Union Station and the National Mall is just 1.6 miles away.
• Kingsman Field Dog Park is a few blocks away with Lincoln Park just a mile away.
• Home is set high off of Florida with landscaped from yard plus a private deck in master bedroom and a large patio space off of the kitchen
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.