LOCATION: CLEVELAND PARK – 2911 Newark St NW #1, Washington, DC 20008
AVAILABILITY: December 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit/on site
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Pets allowed with $50/month fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/9c49cf50ca
• Charming one-bedroom apartment in wonderful Art Deco Cleveland Park community.
• Expansive living room area with an open floor plan that includes a lovely modern kitchen.
• Kitchen features a granite countertop, stainless-steel appliances, and plenty of cabinet space.
• Roomy master bedroom with ample closets.
• Combo washer/dryer in-unit and shared laundry on site.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Location, Location, Location! Conveniently located just off Connecticut Ave at the heart of the Cleveland Park shopping zone.
• One block from Cleveland Park Metro station. Car share, bike rental station and bus stop at bottom of the hill. Just a few stops from the White House and downtown DC attractions.
• The National Cathedral and the National Zoo are just a few blocks away.
• Easy access to Rock Creek Park and the Georgetown Waterfront is within close reach.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.