This duplex unit has been newly updated and has easy care new laminate wood flooring and fresh paint throughout. The home opens to a spacious living area with a large window and rafter ceilings give it a more open feel. The dining area is open to both the living area and the kitchen is open to the dining area on the other side. Your kitchen has a new stove/oven with numerous cabinets for storage and an additional pantry to keep things organized. The bedroom has two closets and the bath is attached. The bath has also been updated and there are plenty of cabinets for storage and linens. There is a one car garage available for parking with a shared driveway and a small back yard area for relaxing. This home is ideally located for commuting at just under a mile to the 101 and only a mile to the Camarillo Premium Outlets. There are other dining and shopping options all within a mile as well.
To schedule your showing or apply now, copy and paste the *ShowMojo* link in a new window.
For more information, call 805-603-1585.
• Available Date: 6-25-19
• Square Footage: 530 (approximate)
• Bedrooms: 1
• Bathrooms: 1
• Levels: 1
• Lease: 1 year
• Appliances Included: Stove/Oven
• Parking: Garage
• Rent: $1495
• Security Deposit: $1495 (may increase depending on qualifications)
INFO REGARDING PETS: If you have pets please complete a pet profile here. This service makes it easy and convenient for pet owners. You will be asked to create a pet profile and this will assist us in assessing your pet
RESPONSE TIME: We will answer all leads in the order received, and we do our best to respond within one business day. We respond to ALL inquiries, please be patient. We have a 'no-bullying' policy, and zero tolerance for verbal abuse towards our staff.
Anyone who is 18 years of age or older and who will be living in the home will need to submit a separate application. Applications fees are $45 each. Application turn around time is 2-3 business days.
• Average Credit Score of group 600 or higher. For a lower average credit score a higher security deposit will be required. Average score must be 551 or higher or application will be denied.
• 2.5 times the monthly rent in documentable gross income or higher. For applicants that fall short of this requirement a higher security deposit may be required.
• Certain criminal convictions may be grounds for denial, please see below for more info.
• No evictions on record
• No more than 2 collections or delinquent accounts. Accounts when combined must not exceed $300 for both collections, this applies for both applicants. (Two applicants no more than $600, etc.)
• Ignore medical trade lines
• Ignore education and student loan trade lines
• No bankruptcies within 2 years, ignore if dismissed
Review of criminal activity for all applicants if found applicable