This large & bright studio has a Full and complete kitchen with full size stove, refrigerator and dishwasher and includes a 24" stacking washer & dryer in the unit. It also comes with 1 dedicated parking stall in a garage. This property was built in 1995. Nearby schools include Special Education Home Instruction Elementary School, Bishop Blanchet High School and North Seattle Community College. The closest grocery stores are Aurora Grocery, Choice Wellness Center and Gourmet Green Collective. Nearby coffee shops include Lylas Family Espresso, Woodlands and Starbucks. Nearby restaurants include Jade Restaurant & Lounge, Taco Bell and Fushen Chinese Seafood Restaurant, Licton Springs Park and Sandel Playground. There are minimal bike lanes and the terrain is mostly flat. 8830 Nesbit Ave N is bike-able, there is some bike infrastructure.
This location is also easy access to: North gate, North Seattle Community College, Licton Springs, Green lake, Greenwood, & University of Washington.
Unit will be freshly painted with new blinds and new kitchen flooring.
• Application Fee: $45 per adult
• Term: 12 months
• Pet Deposit: $300 - All pets require a separate Pet Application. Pet applications are $30 per pet, and will only be charged if you are accepted into the unit. When your application is run, A link to the pet application will be sent to you
• Deposit: $1095
• Pet Rent: $25 per animal
• Utilities: Tenant pays for all utilities: Tenant establishes electricity on their own with Seattle City Light
• $60 w/s/g contribution per person
• Renter’s legal liability Insurance required and part of Benefit Package ($19.95 monthly) or proof of equivalent: Personal Liability Insurance at least $100,000 per occurrence, Each Resident occupying the Premises must be listed on the policy as additional insured, RPA must be listed as an interested party on the policy
• Required: 700 credit Score or better, 2 years rental history, 2.5 to 3 times the monthly rent in income, 1 yr work history, Review of Background.
Questions: Call Liv (206) 577-0591
-For questions please call or Liv McCoy at 206-577-0591
-Professionally Managed by Real Property Associates
Key words: Greenlake, Licton Springs, Greenwood, Northgate, University District
One Parking Space In Garage
Washer/Dryer In Unit