PROPERTY INFO: Beautiful English Tudor located on a corner lot in a quiet neighborhood. Bright and open living room with huge windows overlooking the tree lined streets. Architectural Details throughout. French Doors, mahogany wood work, coved ceilings and spacious rooms.
Two car garage for extra storage and washer/dryer included on the main floor for your convenience. Enjoy your morning coffee on the custom deck in the private backyard. Perfect for entertaining, play or your garden!
NEIGHBORHOOD: Eastmoreland: Parks and golfing at your doorstep! Convenient to all the great local restaurants and shops in Woodstock. Duniway Elementary School, Sellwood Middle School and Cleveland High. Reed College and the Rhododendron Gardens.
- $50 application fee per adult
- 12-month lease
- Security deposit is equal to one month’s rent (OAC)
- Pets: Small dog only (25 lb max) with additional $300 security deposit.
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Landscape maintenance: Included in rent
- Water/Sewer: Tenant Responsibility
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: Tenant Responsibility
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Parking: Two-Car Garage
- A/C: NA
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: NA
- Move in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Upon move in the home will be managed by: Living Room Property Management
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
1636 NW Lovejoy St, Portland OR 97209
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.
Private Deck And Fenced Yard