LOCATION: DUPONT CIRCLE- 1611 Corcoran Street NW Unit B, Washington D.C., 20009
AVAILABILITY: July 1st, 2020
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant responsible for all utilities
WASHER/DRYER: in unit
PARKING: 1 assigned spot for $200 available if you choose
PETS: Case by case with a $25/month pet rent (per pet) plus a one time $300 dollar pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Terrific Dupont Circle/Logan Circle located between energetic 16th ST and 17th ST, just east of Dupont Circle and four blocks from everything the U Street Corridor has to offer. You can walk to Dupont Circle Metro Station in 5 minutes or anyway up and down Connecticut Avenue to explore one of the most energetic neighborhoods in DC.
• New Hampshire AVE runs across Corcoran on the west, Safeway, 7-Eleven, and a slew or restaurants and shops line 17th ST.
• Great vicinity and excellent outlet to explore all that the city has to offer at your front door, including restaurants, bars, lounges, cafes, and shops; the National Mall is a scenic walk away (about 20 blocks) and serves as a reprieve from the city and the daily grind.
• Be greeted to beautiful illuminating parquet floor and bountiful natural light.
• The living area is large and spacious, can be split with a dining area, has a decorate fireplace, and access to private patio.
• Your efficient kitchen has white hardwood cabinets, ample countertop space, dishwasher and electric range.
• The bedroom in the back of the unit is large and has terrific closet space.
• Modern bathroom room features attractive tile, modern fixtures and attractive vanity.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.