A must-see super spacious apartment with 1-mammoth bedroom great for sharing with other roommates, and two additional bedrooms, perfect for someone with lots of furnishings. Corner unit with a fabulous rap around private patio and built in Picnic Table. Other features include extra high ceilings and lots of South and West facing windows to let in the light.
Building is on the U-Way Ave and is built of concrete so great sound insulation.
Unit is in an extremely walk-able location and close to bus lines, shopping, restaurants, the University, access to I-5 and much more. Parking available $95-$125
Please visit www.rentseattle.com
to apply or scroll down and the link will take you directly to our application process.
• Washer & Dryer
• High Ceiling’s
• Garbage Disposal
• Storage Locker
• Security Keyed Entry
• Lobby & Elevator
• Intercom Entrance
• Controlled Access/Open Stall available if applicable - $95-$125 per month
• A full wall of south & west facing windows
• Neighborhood Includes:
- Walk-able Grocery Stores, banks, shopping on University Way
- Neptune Theater
- Restaurants, bars, night-time entertainment
- Heading North one will find the quieter neighborhoods of Roosevelt, Ravenna, and Maple Leaf (excellent bars restaurants and stores in a different setting).
• Application Fee: $45 per adult
• DUE AT LEASE SIGNING - Balance of Deposit + First Full Month's Rent + Prepaid Last Month’s (LMR can be prorated over 3 mo. beginning 2nd month)
• Term: 12 months
• Pet Deposit: $300 per pet (or max of 25% of total mo charges) - All pets require a separate Pet Application. Pet applications are $30 per pet and will only be charged if you are accepted into the unit. When your application is run, A link to the pet application will be sent to you
• Deposit: $2995
• Pet Rent: $25 per animal
• Utilities: Tenant establishes electricity on their own with Seattle City Light
• $50 w/s/g contribution per person
• Renter’s legal liability Insurance required and part of Benefit Package ($19.95 monthly) or proof of equivalent: Personal Liability Insurance at least $100,000 per occurrence, Each Resident occupying the Premises must be listed on the policy as additional insured, RPA must be listed as an interested party on the policy
• Required: 700 credit Score or better, 2 years rental history, 2.5 to 3 times the monthly rent in income, 1 yr work history, Review of Background.
-Check out our video tour: Not available at this time
-For questions please email: Liv McCoy @ email@example.com or call at 206-577-0591
-Professionally Managed by Real Property Associates
Keywords: University District, University of Washington, Downtown Seattle, Wallingford, Fremont
Large Private Deck/Patio
Open Living Space