LOCATION: MOUNT PLEASANT - 3426 16th St NW #307, Washington, DC 20010
LEASE TERM: 12-15 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; Tenant pays electric, gas and cable/internet
PARKING: Street parking only
WASHER/DRYER: Shared in building
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers Accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE AN TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/a9e267a051
• Beautiful fully renovated 1/1 condo with sun splashed rooms and polished hardwood floors.
• Large open living room space can be split with a dining area and has French Doors opening up to patio .
• Efficient galley kitchen has newer stainless steel appliances, black countertops, ample cabinet/drawer space and makes cooking meals enjoyable again.
• Bedroom has excellent closet space, carpet, ceiling fan, easy access to bathroom, modern finishes and fixtures and attractive vanity.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• One of DC's most sought after neighborhoods, this fully renovated Condo sits between Newton and Meridian on 16th and puts you right in the heart of Columbia Heights/Mount Pleasant Situated a short distance from the Columbia Heights Metro and all of the bus options the neighborhood has to offer.
• Easy access to Downtown DC (by bus or vehicle) or take the short trip up Georgia Avenue to the Capital Beltway for easy commuting around the DMV.
• Countless restaurant and night life options are available as you are easily accessible to the U Street Corridor, Mt. Pleasant, Logan Circle and Dupont Circle and the 14th ST Corridor Enjoy the upper 14th St nightlife at a local favorite restaurant Thip Khao and finish your evenings at Red Derby or Lyman's Tavern.
• A bit further, 11th St has recently received national attention through the New York Times for its eclectic collection of privately owned restaurants and businesses. 11th Street has quickly created a name for itself as 'The Hip Strip' thanks to local staples such as Maple, Meridian Pint, The Coupe, RedRocks, El Chucho, Room 11, Wonderland Ballroom, and much more to discover.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.