Cute, 1 bedroom apartment located on the ground floor in quiet apartment complex. Hang out in the courtyard or walk across the street to the coffee shop. This building is conveniently located on 35th across the street from the Library, coffee shop, gas station and on the Rapid Ride bus line. Tenants pay their own electricity and monthly $75 per person WSG fee and Pinata $30/monthly (Residential benefits package/renters insurance). Street parking, Coin-op laundry onsite. $800 security deposit. Pet ok on CBC basis and $300 pet deposit (1 pet max allowed) cat or dog.
Minimum application requirements: credit score of 650 and income must be 2.5-3 x the monthly rent. Co-signers ok on CBC basis. * This community does not accept portable screening reports
- Tenant pays Pinata $30/monthly (Residential benefits package/renters insurance)
- $45 application fee per adult
- $75 monthly WSG fee (per person)
- First and Security Deposits move you in (If qualified)
- Professionally Managed by Real Property Associates